Do you want to get an aesthetic camera icon for your IOS camera app? Fortunately, you can change the camera icon in IOS 14 and make your phone home screen look more beautiful. Colorful icons on the app screen which complement each other give a different feeling than a simple home screen. Here you can find resources to get an aesthetic camera logo/icon for your apple camera.
If you want to get colorful logos and icons for your home screen, many resources are available for you. You can find it in several colors like blue, pink, brown, purple, yellow, green and others. Some of these resources are free but others are fake. Here are camera app icons and where you can get them.
Pinterest is the first choice for many users when it comes to aesthetic and colorful images. Many users upload pictures on this website. Here are some camera icons you can use for your IOS home screen.
Find camera icons from Pinterest
Camera Logo from Etsy
Etsy offers a range of camera icons and logos for your IOS camera app. However, you can use these icons for others purposes too. But, look at the prices before you purchase.
If you want a purple aesthetic camera icon, Flaticon has it for you. If you want in other colors like aesthetic pink, aesthetic blue, aesthetic yellow, aesthetic green, and many others, this website has a large collection for you. Even you can download these icons and logos for free. Click on this camera image to get access to a variety of icons.
VectorStock aesthetic camera
VectorStock has a large collection of camera icons and logos that you can use to make your home screen look more colorful. It has many eye-catching designs in different colors.
If you want to make your home screen look beautiful, select any colorful logo and icon from Elasq.com. They have a nice icon and logo collection. Find the list of aesthetic logos for your apps with Elasq.
Frequently Asked Questions about Camera app on iPhone?
Can you customise the camera icon on your iPhone?
Yes, you can change the default camera app icon into a more visually appealing and aesthetic icon.
Where to get aesthetic app icon for camera?
There are different websites available from where you can get aesthetic camera icon for your app. These websites include Pinterest, etsy and many others. Even you can get aesthetic icons for more apps given below:
- Snapchat Aesthetic Icon
- YouTube Icon Aesthetic
- TikTok Icon Aesthetic
- WhattsApp Icon Aesthetic
- Instagram Icon Aesthetic
- Photos Icon Aesthetic
- Facetime Icon Aesthetic
- Messages Icon Aesthetic
- Settings Icon Aesthetic
Features of Camera app on iPhone:
The Camera app on iPhone has a variety of features that enable users to take high-quality photos and videos. Here are some of its key features:
- Photo mode: This is the default mode for taking photos. Users can take photos in various formats such as square, 4:3, and 16:9, as well as choose from a range of filters.
- Portrait mode: This feature creates a bokeh effect (blurred background) when taking photos of people or objects. It is available on select iPhone models and allows users to adjust the level of background blur.
- Video mode: Users can record high-quality videos in different resolutions, such as 1080p, and 4K. They can also take photos while recording a video.
- Slow-motion video: This feature lets users capture slow-motion videos, which can be played back at a fraction of the normal speed.
- Time-lapse video: This feature captures a series of photos at set intervals and creates a time-lapse video.
- Panorama mode: This feature allows users to capture wide-angle photos by panning the camera horizontally.
- Live Photos: This feature captures a few seconds of video and audio before and after a photo is taken, resulting in a mini video clip. It can be viewed by pressing and holding the photo.
- HDR: This feature takes multiple photos at different exposures and blends them together to create a photo with better contrast and detail.
- Selfie mode: This mode is specifically designed for taking selfies and includes features such as Portrait mode and a front-facing flash.
- QuickTake: This feature lets users quickly switch from photo mode to video mode by pressing and holding the shutter button.