The success of the stakeholder’s idea depends directly on the choice of a team. Facing a task to hire developers for the project an entrepreneur faces a task to choose the right cooperation model to extract the maximum value, meeting the budget as well as timelines. In this case, the best option is to hire dedicated developers. Let us dwell upon the main benefits of hiring a dedicated development team and tips to choose the best experts.
When your business needs to modernize the existing solution or optimize and boost productivity it is the perfect time to hire a dedicated development team. It enables a business owner gathering a small and efficient time to scale fast and complete the project meeting the right deadlines.
Dedicated development approach has gained tremendous popularity recently since it offers a variety of advantages for the business owner. It is flexible enough to give the speed of development, good price quality ratio and cover the needs for specialists. In comparison to in-house development, a dedicated team is a great alternative. It allows hiring the needed experts in the region with the lower rates and taxes, however the same high quality of the final product.
Benefits of Hiring a Dedicated Development Team
A dedicated team is interviewed and gathered by the vendor. It is tailored to the customer’s project. There is no need to tune the internal processes, synchronize the developers and manage the whole project. Here are some more benefits of hiring a dedicated development team:
- Covers the lack of local experts and provides access to a big talent pool;
- There is no hidden costs;
- Ability to scale the team quickly when such need arises;
- Fast time to market;
- Ability to focus on the core business needs, while the dedicated team takes care of the tech aspects that will have a transformative effect on their business.
Reasons to Hire a Dedicated Development Team
Hiring a dedicated development team is a good strategic move. There are many indicators signalizing the need to hire the development specialists. Here are the key reasons:
- Limited expertise of the existing development team. When you need some developers working with the special tech stack – hire dedicated developers!
- When you have the limited budgeting and rates in the region you locate are too high.
- There is a need to concentrate more on business needs. A dedicated team can function autonomously, since there is usually a PM. Thus, a stakeholder can focus on solving other business issues and elaborating an efficient strategy.
- You need to complete the project faster. You can hire a team of specialists and get extra hands thus speeding up the release of your product.
If one of the reasons above reflects your current situation, you definitely need to hire a dedicated team of developers and solve all your issues in no time.
Steps to Hire a Team of Dedicated Developers
Understanding all your business needs and taking the decision to hire a dedicated team of developers may present the challenge to choose them. It may be complicated, however here are the steps that will help you to choose the right team:
- Define the location. Make a reader happy and define the regions, based on the level of developers’ expertise and their salary rates. Outsourcing is the best option when you need to get the product at a good price-quality ratio. Evaluate the cultural comparability, time zones, tack stack, and business climate of a particular destination.
- Research the best vendors in the chosen location. Personal advocacy is the best promotion. Try to find the development team being oriented on the reviews. Search for the personal experience of stakeholders trusting the development of their project to the team you consider hiring. Their successful experience is the best proof you choose the right tech partner.
- Schedule an interview. Launch the hiring process by scheduling interviews with several tech suppliers. Choose the perfect match, being oriented on company reviews, portfolio, and the services they offer.
- Make your choice and sign the documentation. Make an accent on the transparency of processes. Sign the NDA agreement and do not overlook the legislative regulations.
- Define the project requirements. Settle the business goals and make sure to discuss your business objectives with the vendor.
- Discuss the deadline. Settle the deadlines when all the stages need to be completed and released.