The FSSAI Mock Test proves to be quite helpful to guide one if they are interested in applying for a job post in FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India). This mock test helps you to improve your speed and problem-solving efficiency while covering the entire FSSAI syllabus. Click here to know more about the FSSAI recruitment 2021.
FSSAI exam eligibility
The following criteria need to be matched for one to be eligible to take the FSSAI examination.
A candidate applying in FSSAI must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or maybe a refugee from Tibet, who has permanently settled in India before 1st Jan 1962.
- Age Limit
A person wanting to join FSSAI must be an adult over 18 years and the maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Minimum Education Qualification
There is post-wise segregation for the minimum education qualification required:
- Deputy Manager: Post Graduate Degree/ Full-Time Diploma course in Mass Comm or journalism, or MBA.
- Assistant Director (Technical): Sc Degree/ PG Diploma/ B.E or B. Tech
- Assistant Director: Bachelor’s Degree with six years of experience or Degree of Law with three years of experience.
- Technical Officer: Sc Degree/ PG Diploma/ B.E or B. Tech
- Central Food Safety Officer: Recognized degree or qualification published by the Central Government
- Assistant Manager: Post Graduate Degree or Full-Time Diploma Course
- Assistant Manager (IT): BTech or MTech in Engineering Discipline, or MCA/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree obtained from a recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Assistant Grade I: 12th Standard Board examination
FSSAI Exam Pattern
There are different exam patterns for various posts available. The exam will be held in online mode.
Post Wise Details
Technical Officer and Central Food Safety Officer
The paper has two different parts –
- Part A- General Aptitude and Computer literacy of 40 questions, each of 1 mark.
- Part B- Functional Knowledge test of 80 questions, each of 1 mark.
FSSAI Assistant Manager (IT)
The paper will have subjects like
- General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, FSSAI roles and functions each of them having 10 questions.
- English Language, Indian, and International food laws having 5 questions each.
- Engineering mathematics and Computer science (with IT) having 30 marks and 50 marks respectively.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
FSSAI Assistant Manager
The paper will have –
- General Intelligence, General Awareness, Computer Literacy, and FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives (A General Understanding), with 10 questions of 1 mark from each section.
- Along with these, you have to attempt any one section of 80 questions in the miscellaneous part.
FSSAI Assistant & Junior Assistant Grade-I
In this paper there are –
- 10 questions from the English Language, each of 1 mark.
- General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness carry 20 marks each. Computer Literacy and FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives (A General Understanding) holds 25 marks each.
The FSSAI examination provides you with many government job career options and the mock test lays another step in improving your grades. It helps you to estimate where you stand and how much preparation is required to pass the examination process.