We have brought inspirational quotes for you. If you are currently feeling down, it is time to get motivated and stand up with your head high. Share these quotes with others so they may find some hope.
We have commented below each of these quotes. Find the comments to get an of what you need to do. Start reading and get inspired.
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”
— Carol Burnett
Comment: It means don’t stop dreaming about what you want to do and achieve.
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’”
— Audrey Hepburn
Comment: It is a clear and straightforward message that don’t think negatively.
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.”
— Alexander the Great
Comment: Keep it up
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
— Michael Altshuler
Comment: Don’t leave your driving seat. Always strive to go towards where you want to go.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
— Walt Whitman
Comment: Observe this when the sun is shining.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
– Winston Churchill
Comment: Be courageous
- “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.”
— Oprah Winfrey
Comment: Make your own decisions.
- “Spread love everywhere you go.”
— Mother Teresa
Comment: Love is a cure for many diseases. Care for others.
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Comment: What lies inside you is important.
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
Comment: Yes, see hope in hopeless situations.
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”
– Theodore Roosevelt
Comment: First, believe in yourself.
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
Comment: Be Gentle
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
— Maya Angelou
Comment: Spread hope and smiles
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
– Albert Einstein
Comment: What a scientist, what a saying
- “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”
— Dr. Henry Link
Comment: Take Action as soon as possible.
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
– Zig Ziglar
Comment: Hard work and struggle transforms you.
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts today.”
— Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Comment: Start taking action instead of empowering your doubts.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
— George Eliot
Comment: Start today even if it is quitting social media.
- “Definitions belong to the definers, not the defined.”
— Toni Morrison
Comment: Yeah, define things in your own way.
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.”
— Deepak Chopra
Comment: Start from Inside
- “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.”
— Sir Francis Bacon
Comment: Don’t fear darkness.
- “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”
— Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa
Comment: When life hits you, stand up and keep moving forward.
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
– Helen Keller
Comment: Head high
- “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.”
— Muhammad Ali
Comment: Great quote by Muhammad Ali
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
— Rabindranath Tagore
Comment: See hope in dark times.